Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Oct 10, 2014

Live Out Loud

Happy Friday! 

Today was my turn to share a creation on the Just For Fun Rubberstamps blog, and I decided to use my dylusions inks. It's been too long since I last used them, and had lots of fun getting inky :-)


All stamps are by Just For fun, I also used a dotted stencil. Besides dylusions inks I also used distress inks, as the green that I have was too bright (like on the top portion of the card), so I inked the edges a little bit with an earthier shade of green (peeled paint).




Product list:
dylusions inks, distress inks, archival ink
mixed media card stock,, 110lb card stock 
prima flower and brad



I would love to play along in a few challenges:
Mixed Media Card challenge - vintage
Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Baffies Kreativladen -  Fall & Halloween
Crafter's Cafe - F Black, Orange + 1 colour (I chose green)
ABC Challenge - ‘U is for Unique’ Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Autumn Colours



Thanks for visiting!!

18 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful Ellie, I like every thing about it!!!
Kevin xx

Julia Aston said...

Your lovely background highlights your silhouette bird stamp wonderfully! thanks for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge Ellie!

Barb Ghig said...

Stunning card, Ellie! I love your stenciling, inking and stamping...it's just beautiful!
So glad you joined us at ATSM this week!

crafty creations said...

Beautiful card Ellie the background is amazing and the stamp just perfect - brilliant

susiestacey said...

Beautiful stamping and inking Ellie, gorgeous colours x Susan x

Shan said...

What a wonderful card. I love the background with the stamp you used. TFS and I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Shan Xxx

Manuela said...

Deine Karte ist klasse geworden. Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer ShopBlogChallenge.
Liebe Grüße
Manuela

Zetti said...

Fab card!

Thanks for joining us at Baffies Kreativladen.

Andrea :-)

Becca Cruger said...

This is just gorgeous. It reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe's "The Raven". Job well done.

Kylie said...

Absolutely amazing background. The colours are outstanding! Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

Mervi said...

Wow gorgeous colours;-))m

flossbite said...

Great card, love it! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
Hugs
Fiona DT x

The Colour Press said...

Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at MMCC. The bg and colours are beautiful

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Ellie,
Just dropped by to let you know that you were selected as our FB Color Designer of The Day for October 13, 2014.
Please stop by www.facebook.com/avenue613 to say hello and grab your Designer of the Day Badge. Welcome to Front Porch Gang here in the 613 Avenue Create Neighborhood.
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
http://avenue613.blogspot.com

Fran said...

Great card , I love it , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Beautiful card. Love it!!

Deepti said...

This is incredibly beautiful, the subtle text stamping on the BG looks amazing with the colors :) Thank you for sharing with MMCC!

kraftyplannergurl said...

Wowser such a lush card I love all the inkiness

Thank you for entering the Autumn Colours challenge at Crafting Musketeers

Hugs Kerrie xx
Crafting Musketeers DT